The year 2020 began together with the coronavirus (COVID-19), and it has become clear that fear could be as dangerous as the disease itself. The era of communication and technology has allowed news and alarms such as the emergence of a new virus to travel and multiply at a dizzying speed. At the same time, all kinds of rumors circulate, and the World Health Organization deals with their denial or clarification. Also, amazing prophecies or extraordinary coincidences that would have accurately anticipated the existence of the coronavirus are propagated. How much is true and how much is business? How can we protect ourselves from biological viruses and the dangerous opportunistic viralization of news?
Boeken over het coronavirus suggesties
- The Wuhan Coronavirus COVID-19 (Ron Kness)
- Artificial Intelligence for Coronavirus Outbreak (Simon James Fong)
- The 24 Hour Plays Viral Monologues - New Monologues Created During the Coronavirus Pandemic (The 24 Hour Plays)
- Coping with COVID-19: Practical and Efficient Ways on How to Prevent, Prepare, and Protect You and Your Family from the Wuhan Coronavirus (Allen Munoz)
- Coronavirus (Cooltura)
- Love in the Time of Coronavirus EBOOK Tooltip A Social Isolation Comfort Reads Bundle (Darcy Burke)