Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
This detailed new edition provides a comprehensive collection of protocols applicable to all members of the Coronavirinae sub-family currently and that are also transferrable to other fields of virology. Beginning with a section on detection, discovery, and evolution, the volume continues with coverage of propagation and titration of coronaviruses, genome manipulation, study of virus-host interactions, as well as imaging coronavirus infections. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Coronaviruses: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves as a valuable guide to researchers working to identify and control viruses with increased potential to cross the species barrier and to develop the diagnostics, vaccines, and antiviral therapeutics that are required to manage future outbreaks in both humans and animals.
Boeken over het coronavirus suggesties
- Onderwijs na covid-19 (Taskforce Ontwikkelingsgericht Onderwijs van den Berg)
- Corona kronkels (Christian Raes)
- Contra Corona (Hugo Renaerts)
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) EBOOK Tooltip Causes, Symptoms & Preventions (Dr. Jason Loe)
- Gedachten, kansen & perspectieven in tijden van corona (John Hogervorst)
- Arbeidsrechtelijke maatregelen in corona-tijd (Wolters Kluwer Nederland B.V.)